Acts of Willpower
What’s your one weakness? Is it chocolate, coffee, alcohol or anything sugary? Testing your willpower and taking a break from your vice can help bring a dose of happiness to children facing the toughest of challenges. Get your New Year's resolutions off to a great start and support a great cause at the same time!
Test your willpower by giving up any of the following...
- Junk Food
Download a Poster for your workplace or gym
How does it work?
- SIGN UP and create your own fundraising page.
- CHOOSE YOUR WEAKNESS. Decide what you'll go without. It could be chocolate, junk food, coffee, alcohol, sugar, Facebook, selfies, TV or Netflix.
- CHOOSE YOUR DURATION. Choose how long you'd like to do the challenge for. A month is a good amount of time and January is the perfect time to do it!
- SHARE your fundraising page and ask for people to support your challenge. You can also donate the money you'd normally spend on your weakness and add it straight onto your fundraising page.
- CREATE A TEAM. There's strength in numbers, get your friends, gym, sporting club or workplace together and encourage some friendly competition!